Returning? Click here to pick up where you left off.
Stages of Life
Services & Pricing
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Pre/Post Nuptial (Marital) Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
Our attorneys will create a sophisticated, custom-designed estate plan for all stages of your life. Each Plan is designed to provide all the documents you will need. Above all else, you will have access to a team of legal professionals to counsel you and your family.
Regardless of your marital status, it is crucial to outline the asset distribution process, ensure administrative efficiency and minimize tax liability. Proper implementation of your estate plan will reduce court involvement and facilitate the transfer of decision-making power.
You may need:
- Powers of Attorney for both asset management and health needs
- A Will with Testamentary Trust and Pour Over provisions
- Qualified terminal interest in property
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Special needs Trusts
- Protection for children from prior relationships
- Control the manner/timing/amount of distributions to your children (proper planning promotes responsibility, accountability and maturity)
- Guidance in managing other estate-related issues