Returning? Click here to pick up where you left off.
Stages of Life
Services & Pricing
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Pre/Post Nuptial (Marital) Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
Every document from LegalLifeLine is prepared by an attorney. When you participate with LegalLifeLine you can be certain you will have legal documents that are accurate and up-to-date, and you have the assurance of legal assistance if you need it.
Keeping an up-to-date Will is vital to protect the property you own and the people you love. You definitely need a Will whether you have few possessions or a complex estate. Also known as a Last Will and Testament, this document serves many critical functions, and is one of the most important legal documents you may ever sign. In your Will, you can specify your last wishes, name guardians for your minor children, distribute property to beneficiaries and name the person that will execute all of the final details. Without a Will, your final decisions will be made by the Court.
Your Last Will and Testament with Powers of Attorney document package will include:
- Personalized Last Will and Testament
- Power of Attorney for Asset Management
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare with Medical Directive
- A Free Telephone Consultation with a Licensed Attorney
- Basic Revisions for your Lifetime
- An Opinion Letter from a Licensed Attorney
- Instructions for Properly Executing your Documents
LegalLifeline Price: Individual: $170 Couple: $200