Returning? Click here to pick up where you left off.
Stages of Life
Services & Pricing
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Pre/Post Nuptial (Marital) Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
LegalLifeLine will provide legal advice and support when you need it most. Don't settle for a one-size-fits-all document that may not provide the coverage you need. Rely on a team of experienced professionals to help you analyze your options and execute your wishes.
Like a Will, a Revocable Trust is a legal document that outlines your directions for asset distribution when you die. Unlike a Will, a Trust saves time and money by 1) avoiding Probate; 2) controlling your assets; and 3) preventing the court from taking control of your assets if you become incapacitated. Also unlike a Will, a Trust is not public record, so your family can attend to your affairs in private.
When you transfer assets from your name to the name of your Trust, your Trust now “owns” that property. You then become (or name) a Trustee. This Trustee has all of the same rights to buy or sell assets, make changes as needed or cancel the trust entirely. Nothing changes but the name(s) on the titles.
Included with your LegalLifeline Trust, you will receive a Pour-Over Will. This document acts as a safeguard if you forget to transfer an asset into your trust. When you die, your Pour-Over Will captures the forgotten asset and transfers or “pours” it into your Trust.
Your Revocable Trust with Pour-Over Will and Powers of Attorney document package will include:
- Personalized Revocable Trust
- Pour-Over Will
- Power of Attorney for Asset Management
- Power of Attorney for Healthcare with Medical Directive
- Instructions for Funding Your Trust
- One In-State Deed
- A Free Telephone Consultation with a Licensed Attorney regarding your estate planning needs
- Basic Revisions for your Lifetime
- An Opinion Letter from a Licensed Attorney
- Instructions for Properly Executing your Documents
LegalLifeline Price: Individual: $380 Couple: $450
Additional In-State Deeds: $50 Each
**We do not file deeds**