Returning? Click here to pick up where you left off.
Stages of Life
Services & Pricing
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Pre/Post Nuptial (Marital) Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
Our attorneys will create a sophisticated, custom-designed estate plan for all stages of your life. Each Plan is designed to provide all the documents you will need. Above all else, you will have access to a team of legal professionals to counsel you and your family.
As you near retirement, it is truly critical to evaluate all of your documents. You’ve spent your life accumulating assets and it is vital to protect those assets from tax exposure and court involvement. It is also essential to review how assets are titled and structured for legacy planning, gifting and charitable giving. Enjoy your retirement years knowing you’ve planned for any unforeseen circumstances and have all of your wishes documented. Our attorneys will provide an estate planning consultation and assist you in creating a plan that will ease the administrative process and help to avoid unnecessary court involvement.
You may need:
- Powers of Attorney for both asset management and health needs
- Wills with Testamentary Trust and Pour Over provisions
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts that deal with all retirement assets
- Review wealth preservation
- Establish a foundation for grandchildren through gifting
- Discuss Medicaid planning
- Guidance in managing other estate-related issues