Returning? Click here to pick up where you left off.
Stages of Life
Services & Pricing
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Pre/Post Nuptial (Marital) Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
Every document from LegalLifeline is prepared by an attorney. When you participate with LegalLifeline, you can be certain you will have legal documents that are accurate and up-to-date. You will also have the assurance of legal assistance if you need it.
Now that children are part of your world, it is your responsibility to secure their future. Proper implementation of your estate plan will reduce court involvement and facilitate the transfer of decision-making power if you become incapacitated. This is the time to choose who will be guardians of your children and conservators of your children’s assets if you are unable to fulfill that role. We will help you develop a plan to protect their financial well being through future investment planning, inheritance wishes, education funds and proper insurance products. By outlining the asset distribution process, we can ensure administrative efficiency and minimize tax liability. American Advisors attorneys will assist you in creating a plan that will ease the administrative process, help to avoid unnecessary court involvement, and help you ensure that your children’s future is protected.
You may need:
- Powers of Attorney for both asset management and health needs
- Wills with Testamentary Trust and Pour Over provisions
- Qualified terminal interest in property
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Special needs Trusts
- Protection of children from prior relationships
- Control the manner/timing/amount of distributions to your children (proper planning promotes responsibility, accountability and maturity)
- Guidance in managing other estate-related issues