Returning? Click here to pick up where you left off.
Stages of Life
Services & Pricing
- Powers of Attorney
- Revocable Trusts
- Pre/Post Nuptial (Marital) Agreements
- Domestic Partnership Agreements
LegalLifeline will provide legal advice and support when you need it most. Don’t settle for a one-size-fits-all document that may not provide the coverage you need. Rely on a team of experienced professionals to help you analyze your options and execute your wishes.
End of Life
As end-of-life care becomes a reality, you can relax in the knowledge that you have planned in advance. As your loved ones grapple with the idea that you will not always be there, they do not need the added stress of determining your wishes and how to carry them out. Proper estate planning will provide guidance for your loved ones, ensure your affairs are properly managed and assure that your asset distribution desires are carried out. Having everything planned and documented will allow your loved ones to care for you and be comforted in knowing you have provided guidance, outlined your wishes and planned for their future. Our attorneys will provide an estate planning consultation and assist you in creating a plan that will ease the administrative process and help to avoid unnecessary court involvement.
You may need:
- Powers of Attorney for both financial and health needs
- Wills with Testamentary Trust and Pour Over provisions
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts (with pass through language)
- Medicaid planning
- Wealth preservation
- Estate settlement
- Court representation if necessary*
- Develop plans for incapacitation
- Guidance in managing other estate-related issues
*In-person consultations and court appearances will incur an additional hourly fee.